Monday, December 04, 2006

I hunted the first of my victims today. Her name was Riza Amortencia. Her bloodfather, Oelyn, is one of the strongest of the four vampire clans. He is known for his manipulative skills, and his stunning beauty. All vampires are astoundingly beautiful. Once a human has turned, all their flaws are erased and they become striking beings that emit a challenging aura. They remain pale, with amber-black eyes until they have reached a semblance of control over their powers. At this time, they learn to shape the air around their figures; changing their features with the power of illusion. It is a simple enough task - even I can change my appearance with the power of my mind ... but perhaps that is only the result of years of training. I have, in fact, been training to fight vampires since I was three years of age. I was born in a training facility to one of the adolescent witches being bred with imprisoned half-bloods. My mother had no name; only a code number, and the darkened blood that tainted her womb killed her. Had the genome facility not saved me, I would not be here today ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home