Sunday, February 25, 2007

I am writing yet again, after less than a month. I suppose you might be relieved to hear that, as it is evident that I have not died yet. I was, however, almost fatally wounded by one of my colleagues - Kiyala. It appears that she is on a mission to assassinate me ... but why? It perplexes me, and I am slightly more worried than usual, as she is almost a pure vampire. If her vampiric side were to take over her body ... Well, then we'd have a lot more corpses to bury. I hired a hacker named Spyda today, as I've found that he does very good work in the past. It cost me a fair bit of Gauld, though, as he is a S-rated criminal who would steal from his own mother if he thought it would do him good. Good thing I paid him, too, as I found out a lot more about Kiyala than I would've found myself. I input the data I found below:
Name: Kristie Johnson
Alias: Kiyala
Age: 25
Blood Type: HG
Race: Half-blood; human genome
Clan: Pyre
Employer: Solixis, Pieride
Current Job: Assassin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home